Terms and Conditions
Flybuys Roadside Rescue Terms and Conditions
- The Flybuys Roadside Rescue (“Promotion”) is conducted by First Rescue New Zealand Limited (“First Rescue”), a subsidiary of IAG New Zealand Limited (IAG), 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010.
- By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion commences at 10:00am Friday 16 December 2022 and closes at 11:59pm Tuesday 31 January 2023 (“Promotion Period”).
- The Promotion is open to Flybuys members who receive an email (“Email’) offering this promotion during the Promotion Period and:
- is a resident of New Zealand and is aged 18 years or over;
- during the Promotion Period purchases a new Roadside Rescue product (“Qualifying product ”) in their own name;
- has a registered Flybuys card number linked to their Qualifying product at the time that they make the purchase in clause 4(b) and provides their Flybuys details at the time of the purchase;
- met all payment requirements under a Qualifying product; and
- not cancelled their Qualifying product.
- Eligible Customers will receive 50 bonus Flybuys (“Reward”) for each Qualifying product purchased (subject to clause 9 below).
- The Reward will be awarded to the Flybuys account linked to the Qualifying product four (4) weeks after the payment due date (or such later date as is required by First Rescue). For the avoidance of doubt, First Rescue will not be obliged to award any Reward to any person where the conditions set out in these terms and conditions have not been met.
- The Reward is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. First Rescue is not responsible or liable for any Eligible Customer’s inability to use his/her Reward.
- An Eligible Customer can claim Rewards on a maximum of one (1) Qualifying Products (i.e., 50 bonus Flybuys).
- First Rescue underwriting criteria, product terms and conditions apply.
- Flybuys terms and conditions apply https://www.flybuys.co.nz/Pages/site/terms_and_conditions
- First Rescue, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to discontinue, extend or amend any aspect of this Promotion at any time. First Rescue will only do this where it considers it is reasonable to do so.
- First Rescue’s decision on any matter regarding the Promotion will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Subject to any obligations under law, such as the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or the Fair Trading Act 1986, First Rescue and its related bodies corporate will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with the Promotion. First Rescue will not be responsible for any lost or stolen Reward.
- First Rescue takes no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted, or late entries, or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission, computer or network failure, or any other interruption that may affect the conduct of this Promotion, unless that fault is caused by First Rescue.
- Information collected will be securely held by First Rescue New Zealand Limited, a subsidiary of IAG New Zealand Limited (IAG), 1 Fanshawe Street, Auckland 1010. First Rescue may contact any or all participants for the purpose of the Promotion generally and for marketing and promotional purposes. First Rescue may disclose participants’ personal information to Loyalty New Zealand Limited, its Flybuys partners, contractors, and agents in the course of conducting this Promotion and for marketing and promotional purposes. All participants have the right to access and correct their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 2020 by contacting First Rescue in writing at the address above or by telephoning First Rescue on 09 356 1650.
Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to your device's hard disk for record-keeping purposes. They help us understand how customers and potential customers use our website so we can develop and improve the site's design, layout and functionality.
We may match your cookies information to what we know about you for analysis purposes. We can use this to improve the functionality and your website experience.