Emergency Assistance Coordinator APPLY NOW
About the role
We're looking for new talented, customer-centric Emergency Assistance Coordinators (or EACs for short) with an agile mindset to join our team. You are the first point of contact for our customers in their time of need. This could be assisting a person whose vehicle has just broken down to deploying providers to help with a property that has sustained damage due to a storm. Your strong customer service skills mean that you display a level of empathy while working to find the right solution.
These are full time roles working an 11-hour shift on a 4 days on 4 days off rotation.
HOURS OF WORK
07:00am to 6:00pm - 4 days on 4 days off rotation.
Whilst previous experience working with or having a knowledge of vehicles may help you in this role, it is not essential. If you always have your customers' needs at the forefront of your mind, you are already building the foundations to become a successful EAC.
You will have a passion for providing exceptional customer service and be able to demonstrate the following:
- A friendly and personable phone manner
- The ability to quickly and successfully build rapport with a diverse range of people
- A desire to help people and go the extra mile
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple priorities
- Want to work alongside likeminded people, be a team player, ready to learn and enthusiastic
- Reliable and resilient, with a sense of humour
- Competent computer user
You must be a New Zealand/Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident to be considered for this role.
What we can offer you
- Hybrid work from home and office
- A truly rewarding, diverse and interesting career - Our people love their jobs!
- Full training and ongoing mentoring provided
- Modern office based in Sylvia Park; just outside the shopping mall, close to the motorway and 2-minute walk to the train station
- Staff benefits include free parking, free health or life insurance and discounted general insurances
Join a company that values you as an individual, offers you challenges and an opportunity to develop. Apply now!