Claims Handler (Fleet Services Coordinator) APPLY NOW
This role is an opportunity to grow your knowledge and understanding of the insurance industry and the vendor management process. You will have a passion for providing exceptional customer service and a keen interest in the insurance industry.
As a member of our Accident Management team, you will:
- Manage insurance claims end-to-end, from the initial call following the accident through to completion
- Provide information to the caller about the repair and any requirements
- Appoint an appropriate repairer
- Communicate with insurance companies, drivers, and other stakeholders
- Assist with third-party recoveries & settlements
- Provide exceptional customer service throughout the process
What we want from you:
- Excellent computer skills
- Exceptional customer focus is a must, it's all about the customer experience!
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Be a team player, ready to learn, and enthusiastic
- Experience working in the insurance or automotive industries is ideal, however, training will be provided to the right candidate
What's in it for you?
- Attractive remuneration package
- Hybrid work from home and office
- Modern office based in Sylvia Park; just outside the shopping mall, close to the motorway and 2-minute walk to the train station
- Staff benefits including, free health or life insurance, free car parking and discounted general insurances
- Full induction and ongoing mentoring/training